Used Refurbished Lenovo X3650 M5 5462-EEU Server 2.3GHz 12C E5-2670 V3 Intel Xeon Processor (00FK647)
Essential Technologies is your essential source for new, used, refurbished, and recertified Lenovo System x3650 M5 5462EEU hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, memory, processors, components, or parts, you can count on Essential to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% original, tested, and guaranteed for your on-site maintenance agreements. Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished Lenovo System x3650 M5 5462-EEU Server 2.3GHz 12C Intel Xeon Processor
- The Lenovo x3650 M5 (machine type 5462) is a 2U rack-optimized server with 2 processor sockets for Intel Xeon E5-2600 V3 processors
- Model 5462EEU is configured with 1x 2.3GHz 12-Core E5-2650 V3 Processor, 1x 16GB RDIMM, M5210 RAID, and 8x 2.5" drive bays
- Processor part number: 00FK647 (Feature codes: A5GV / A5EN)
- Offers up to 24x DIMM slots (12 DIMMs per processor), with support for RDIMMs and LRDIMMs (memory types cannot be intermixed)
- Maximum memory: 768GB with RDIMMs (24x 32GB and two processors), and 1.5TB with LRDIMMs (24x 64GB and two processors)
- Up to 9x PCIe 3.0 full-height and low-profile slots are available. Slots 4, 5, and 9 are integrated on the system planar (PCIe 3.0 x8 low profile, PCIe 3.0 x16 low profile, and PCIe 3.0 x8 dedicated for an internal RAID controller), remaining slot types depend on the riser cards installed. Slots 5, 6, 7, and 8 require a second processor to be installed.
- The integrated network interface controller (NIC) is a Broadcom BCM5719 with 4x Gigabit Ethernet Ports and NIC Teaming (load balancing and failover). Also includes support for optional ML2 adapters.
- Supports up to 2x redundant hot-swap power supplies
- Our refurbished Lenovo x3650 M5 5462EEU servers are tested, refurbished, and guaranteed for on-site maintenance
Multiple Internal Storage Configurations
- Up to 28 SFF SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays (8x 2.5" front + 8x 2.5" front + 8x 2.5" front + 2x 2.5" rear + 2x 2.5" rear)
- Up to 16 SFF SAS/SATA hot-swap + 4 SFF NVMe PCIe SSD hot-swap drive bays (8x 2.5" SAS/SATA front + 8x 2.5" SAS/SATA front + 4x 2.5" NVMe PCIe front)
- Up to 16 LFF+SFF SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays (12x 3.5" front + 2x 3.5" rear + 2x 2.5" rear or 12x 3.5" front + 2x 2.5" rear + 2x 2.5" rear)
- Up to 16 SFF SATA Simple Swap drive bays (8x 2.5" front + 8x 2.5" front)
- Up to 10 LFF SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays (8x 3.5" front + 2x 3.5" rear)
- Up to 14 LFF+SFF SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays (8x 3.5" front + 2x 2.5" rear + 2x 2.5" rear)
- 8 LFF SATA Simple Swap + up to 4 SFF SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays (8x 3.5" front + 2x 2.5" rear + 2x 2.5" rear)
Internal Storage Controller Options
- Integrated 6 Gb SATA (no RAID support)
- 12 Gb SAS/SATA RAID (RAID 0, 1, 10) with M1215 or M5210 (optional upgrade to RAID 5, 50 is available for M1215 and M5210, and optional upgrade to RAID 6, 60 is available for M5210).
- 12 Gb SAS/SATA non-RAID N2215 HBA