Used Refurbished IBM 9006-12P Power System Model LC921 POWER9 P9 Server
Essential Technologies is your essential source for recertified, used, and refurbished IBM 9006-12P Power9 LC921 Server hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, parts, or components you can count on Essential Technologies to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% IBM original, tested, and eligible for IBM on-site maintenance (or a 3rd-party support contract). Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished IBM 9006-12P Power System LC921 POWER9 Server
- The Power System LC921 model 12P is a 1U POWER9 server with two processor sockets
- 1U server design for superior scaling efficiency
- For applications in Linux environments (Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SUSE), and Ubuntu Server)
- Supports Cloud PowerVC Manager for open and simplified virtualization and cloud delivery
- Processor Options: 16/32-core 2.2GHz (140W) - FC# EKP6, 20/40-core 2.139GHz (160W) - FC# EKP7
- Supports up to 1TB of DDR4 Memory
- Memory features supported are 16GB (#EKMF), 32GB (#EKMG), and 64GB (#EKMD) DIMMs
- PCIe slots:
- Two PCIe G4 x16 FHFL slots, CAPI 2.0 enabled
- One PCIe G4 x8 FHFL slots
- One PCIe G4 x8 LP slot, CAPI 2.0 enabled (internal)
- 4x LFF/SFF bays for four SAS/SATA HDDs/SSDs, or NVMe Gen3
- Integrated MicroSemi PM8069 SAS/SATA 16-port Internal Storage Controller PCIe3.0 x8 with RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 support (no write cache)
- 19" Rack (1U) form factor
- Two hot-plug, redundant power supplies
- Our refurbished IBM 9006-12P LC921 P9 systems are tested, configured, and guaranteed for IBM maintenance