Used Refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 Server POWER7 p755
Essential Technologies is your essential source for recertified, used, and refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 Server hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, parts, or components you can count on Essential Technologies to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% IBM original, tested, and eligible for IBM on-site maintenance (or a 3rd-party support contract). Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 Server
- The Power 755 is a 4U POWER7 server with four processor sockets, offering 64-bit 32-core configurations (3.3GHz or 3.6GHz)
- Supports up to 32x DDR3 Memory DIMMs with a maximum system memory of 256GB
- Five PCI slots (three PCIe and two PCI-X)
- One GX++ slot
- Choice of Quad-port 1 Gb IVE, or Dual-port 10 Gb IVE ethernet daughter cards
- Integrated Quad-port 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet
- Integrated SAS/SATA controller for disk/SSD/DVD in system unit
- Three USB ports, two system ports, two HMC ports, and two SPCN ports
- 8 x 2.5-inch DASD/SSD/Media backplane with an external SAS port
- Dual 1725W A/C hot-swap power supplies
- Support for LPAR and PowerVM virtual partitioning
- Support for AIX, IBM i, and Linux Operating Systems
- Our refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 systems are tested, configured, and guaranteed for IBM maintenance